Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wedding - Hannah and Stebi

What a cracker of a day.... the weather was a bit touch and go but it turned into an amazing day. It was just a cheeky Blessing ceremony and Stebi and Hannah only needed 2hrs of my time, which I wouldn't usually do but it was booked only a week or 2 before through Michelle at Star Treatment Wedding Services. Its always a little nerve racking when you haven't met the B&G (Bride and Groom). But they were an absolute delight, very relaxed. Just looking for an excuse to party I think, as they had already been married in Germany!

Thanks for being so happy and willing! It worked though as there are some pretty nice shots for only 30mins along the ocean walk, if I do say so myself!! :)

D














































No comments:

Post a Comment