Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wedding - Dave and Loren


I Don't think I need to say anything after these words:

Hey Dominic,

WOW! They are perfect, thank you so much.


Loren
___________________________

Dominic,

Loren showed me the photos from our wedding yesterday, they're really brilliant. I know she's already thanked you, but I wanted to drop you a line to say thanks so much. She's obviously easy to make look good, but I'm normally in trouble as it's very rare to get a photo of me looking half human. Not only have you captured a number of great shots of us as a couple, but you captured the spirit of the day beautifully, looking through the photos transported us straight back to the best day of our lives. Thanks so much for doing such a great job, and making it so pleasant, especially for a photophobe like me. If we ever need a photographer we'll call you. Please feel free to use us as a reference or testimonial. Thanks again,

Dave


Hey Dominic,

WOW! They are perfect, thank you so much.


Loren
















































No comments:

Post a Comment